How to deal with new chopsticks before use:
1. Chopsticks are easy to be contaminated with viruses, bacteria and some chemicals in the process of production and transportation. The newly bought chopsticks can be cleaned with tap water first, and then washed with detergent twice, and then put into the pot and boil in boiling water for half an hour.
2. The chopsticks should be cleaned completely. First wash the appearance of the chopsticks, then scrub the chopsticks carefully with detergent, and then put them into the disinfection cupboard for disinfection and drying. You can also wash and drain the water, and then put them into the chopstick box.
3. Newly bought chopsticks need to remove viruses, bacteria and some chemicals accumulated in the production and transportation of chopsticks. Before use, you can clean it with tap water, then wash it with detergent, and then put it in the pot and boil it in boiling water for half an hour.
4. Pay attention to carefully scraping off the fine thorns of bamboo chopsticks. If the new chopsticks have peculiar smell, they can be soaked in vinegar for half an hour or boiled with tea for half an hour. The trademark glue on the newly bought chopsticks is sometimes difficult to remove. Blow the heat with an electric hair dryer and you can lift it off slowly; You can also use a lighter to bake the trademark glue slightly, so that the glue can be easily lifted when it melts in heat; The local available alcohol (highly Baijiu, Feng Jing Jing) can also be rubbed off with glue or paper or cloth.
5. More importantly, the chopsticks should be cleaned completely. Many people wash chopsticks very forthright. Put the whole chopsticks under the faucet and rub them, and then insert them into the chopstick box. As everyone knows, it is very simple to reproduce bacteria on chopsticks and enter the human body with food. The correct washing method should be: wash the appearance of chopsticks first, then scrub them carefully with detergent, and then put them into the disinfection cupboard for disinfection and drying. You can also wash and drain the water, and then put them into the chopstick box.
How should wooden chopsticks be cleaned?
How should wooden chopsticks be cleaned?In daily life, we usually hold the chopsticks into a handful, wipe the bottom of the chopsticks with a dishwashing cloth dipped in detergent, and then rub the chopsticks in the palm of our hand. In fact, this kind of cleaning is far from enough. It is
Little knowledge about chopsticks
1. Chopsticks have round ends and square ends. The symbol of circle is heaven, and the symbol of square corresponds to heaven and place. This is the Chinese people's understanding of the basic principles of the world. Fang's on the top and Yuan's on the side, touching food directly,
How should chopsticks be disinfected?
Chopsticks are the main tableware we use when we eat. For newly bought chopsticks, in order to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of chopsticks, we will disinfect them for future use. Generally speaking, we wash it with tap water first, then wash it with detergent, put it in the pot and boil it
How long is the shelf life of disposable chopsticks?
Chopsticks are usually made of bamboo and wood. These materials contain water. If they are not sealed and stored for a long time, it is very simple to reproduce mold. Generally, the shelf life will not exceed half a year.According to experts, disposable chopsticks will breed all kinds of mol