1. Chopsticks have round ends and square ends. The symbol of circle is heaven, and the symbol of square corresponds to heaven and place. This is the Chinese people's understanding of the basic principles of the world. Fang's on the top and Yuan's on the side, touching food directly, represents "food is the most important thing for the people".
2. When holding chopsticks, the thumb, index finger, ring finger, little finger and middle finger are in the center, which is the image of heaven, earth and man. This is the Chinese people's understanding of the relationship between man and the world.
3. A pair of chopsticks is divided into two, representing the Chinese people's adherence to the concepts of Tai Chi and Yin and Yang. Tai Chi is one, yin and yang are two, and one is divided into two, which means that everything is composed of two opposites; The combination of yin and Yang also means a complete achievement.
4. There are eight trigrams in the book of changes: Qian, Kan, gen, Zhen, Xun, Li, Kun and Dui; Dark eight trigrams: rest, life, injury, Du, Jing, death, surprise and opening. Two chopsticks are two, corresponding to the eight trigrams is the "exchange" trigram, which means "mouth". Chopsticks are straight and long, corresponding to the "Xun" hexagram of the eight trigrams, which means "entering".
5. When using chopsticks, one is active and the other is driven; The active is Yang and the driven is Yin. This is the image of the two instruments.
6. A pair of chopsticks lying on the table is like a pen lying on the desk, which is an expression of elegance.
7. The standard length of chopsticks is seven inches and six minutes, which represents that people have seven emotions and six desires, so as to show that they are substantially different from animals.
8. Chopsticks also have the effects of acupoint pointing, massage and scraping. In the old days, when people walked in the Jianghu, they only needed a pair of chopsticks. They could figure out their own shortcomings, even if they forgot to bring them, broke a branch or reed, broke it, ground it on a stone and washed it in water.
How should wooden chopsticks be cleaned?
How should wooden chopsticks be cleaned?In daily life, we usually hold the chopsticks into a handful, wipe the bottom of the chopsticks with a dishwashing cloth dipped in detergent, and then rub the chopsticks in the palm of our hand. In fact, this kind of cleaning is far from enough. It is
Little knowledge about chopsticks
1. Chopsticks have round ends and square ends. The symbol of circle is heaven, and the symbol of square corresponds to heaven and place. This is the Chinese people's understanding of the basic principles of the world. Fang's on the top and Yuan's on the side, touching food directly,
How should chopsticks be disinfected?
Chopsticks are the main tableware we use when we eat. For newly bought chopsticks, in order to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of chopsticks, we will disinfect them for future use. Generally speaking, we wash it with tap water first, then wash it with detergent, put it in the pot and boil it
How long is the shelf life of disposable chopsticks?
Chopsticks are usually made of bamboo and wood. These materials contain water. If they are not sealed and stored for a long time, it is very simple to reproduce mold. Generally, the shelf life will not exceed half a year.According to experts, disposable chopsticks will breed all kinds of mol